Monday, March 16, 2015


Hey Ya'll!!! 

God is so good to us. Luca AND Jarmon passed their interviews!... Phew. And they were baptized on Saturday! We have received so many blessings. The minute they were being baptized it began to rain hard outside! I don't think it was just out of the blue, isn't amazing what God does. 2 Boys get baptized and BOOM the rain came out of nowhere! We have been praying for rain because it is so very dry here. 

ANALY!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!
 As a missionary you learn to recognize the hand of God in our lives daily. I feel that this last week God put many people in our way. First, we traveled to Piura for a Multi-Zone conference practice and guess who just happened to drive by on her moto....ANALY!!! My best friend who I met in my first area. I know it wasn't a coincidence. Then later in the week we were walking and out of no where pops out a gringa. WHAT IN THE WORLD. Another Gringa here in Peru??? I thought my glasses were foggy. I chased her down. I had to contact a gringa. My first gringa contact I was stoked. Her name is Sonia, she is 22, and is from Illinois. She is here teaching in a school with other Americans and Europeans. I felt like we had known each other forever. Maybe it's just the fact that she speaks English. But we are going to call her up. I want to teach an American!!! 

We had ward conference...oh wait Branch conference yesterday. In preparating for the conference we had a "Toca de Puertas" where we went around and knocked on doors with the members to hand out invitations. In the end not to many showed up because it rained hard yesterday.

We have been practicing a musical number for the last 2 months in preparation for the conference and it has been kind of stressful. First off because we didn't have a director. So everyone tried to push in their ideas, then they all look at me because I am the pianist. And at the last moment (the day of 10 minutes before) an old man walked in and changed everything. But yeah it went well and the most important thing is we sounded well mas o menos good. The stake leaders came and fed us spiritually!! 




Making Tres Leches




I love you all and I love this work!! I can't believe how fast time goes! I hit my 13 month mark........ahhhhhhh time scares me.

xoxo


This mango is the size of my head!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day to met her! Love and miss her!!

    ReplyDelete