Saturday, December 6, 2014

Transferred to Chulucanas


My New Companion
Hello everyone! John and Cynthia Jerman. You guys made my day thank you for the package. Also Kristin Christensen THANK YOU! I feel so loved. 


Goodbye Sullana
I just arrived in my new area. CHULUCANAS. I have 45 minutes to write you, buy food for the week and each lunch (its 5:13). So yeah sorry I have no time today. But I alive and so excited to be here! I am with Hermana Guachalla....I have no idea how to spell her name. She is 26 and is from Bolivia. She has been out for about 14 months. Guess what this place has paved roads! Hallelujua. 

It was sad to leave Sullana because I didn't really get to say goodbye to anyone. This transfer they didn't tell us transfers until the night before (yesterday at 7:30). 

This last week was a week of miracles. I wish I had time to tell you all the miracles we saw. I felt like the last week in Sullana was the best. I saw all the fruits of my 6 months. Out of no where appeared 3 investigadores that want to be baptized. Yesterday at church we had 4 investigadores come! And one  them was a FAMILY! By the way 186 people showed up yesterday at church. There isn't room in the building. 

I love every transfer I get because really God puts someone a companion that I need. That I will learn from. Each one of them shapes and touches my life forever. 
A Teary Goodbye.......

i love you all! Sorry this is such a terrible letter but what can ya do?

Hermana Stringham




No comments:

Post a Comment