Monday, May 11, 2015

Ahhh The Beach :D






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM AND BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!!! Well I don't know what to say today because I feel like I said it all yesterday. So this will be kind of a lame letter sorry. I promise better next week. 

I LOVED seen all of your faces it's been a while! I just love my fam so much! More now than I ever have. I could have talked for hours, but the mission rules don't permit us... 

This last week we went to Piura for a leadership meeting! I love the leadership meetings. They are the most spiritual 6 hours of my life. All of the leaders of the mission meet with the President and his wife and we talk about the needs of the mission. We then have to teach everything we learned in our Zone Conference to the other missionaries. We learned all about how to teach better the Restoration. The president of the area told my mission President that "missionaries don't know how to teach." Especially the Restoration, and it is true. I have seen it in the mission. Our message is so unique and if we don't explain it right people will not understand us or be converted. 

While we were in Piura we got permission to go to Tottus! It's the closest thing to a Walmart here. We stocked up on baby wipes for the next drought when the water doesn't come we can bathe with wipes! 

Yesterday we had 3 investigators at church! We are teaching a FAMILY! Well an older couple (Jose and Doris). This is there fourth time at church, but they are having a hard time accepting Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. 

I hope you all have the best week! Until next monday....

Hermana Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment